[strongSwan] strongSwan EAP-AKA support with FreeRADIUS

Martin Willi martin at strongswan.org
Fri Apr 29 10:11:33 CEST 2011

Hi,

> I know I have to somehow supply strongSwan with the quintuplets
> hard-coded in FreeRADIUS, but don't know how.

You currently have configured strongSwan with the eap-aka-3gpp2 plugin.
This EAP-AKA backend calculates the triplets in software using a 3GPP2
algorithm and an EAP key K from ipsec.secrets.

If you want to use raw quintuplets, you could use the eap-simaka-sql
plugin [1] to read them from a relational database.

[1]http://wiki.strongswan.org/projects/strongswan/wiki/EapSimakaSql