[strongSwan] strongswan inactive

Andreas Steffen andreas.steffen at strongswan.org
Mon Apr 18 23:20:04 CEST 2011

If you define rightid=@ip-10-5-5-161

then your definition in ipsec.secrets should be

@ip-10-5-5-161 %any : PSK "Rel1439 at RCM#123"

Why don't you use IKEv2 which does all the leftsourceip stuff
automatically and is much more robust in NAT situations?

And please use aes128-sha1 in place of 3des-md5

Regards

Andreas

Andreas Steffen                         andreas.steffen at strongswan.org
CH-8640 Rapperswil (Switzerland)