[strongSwan] Does IKEv2 in strongSwan4.5 support ESN64bit sequence numbers by default (or does not support ESN at all)?

Rajiv Kulkarni rajivkulkarni69 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 16:53:02 CEST 2011

Hi All,

I needed some help in knowing whether IKEv2 in the present strongSwan ver
4.5 supports ESN64-bit sequence numbers. Is this hardcoded and a default
support or do we need to configure some settings somewhere (say
strongswan.conf?). I wanted to setup IKEv2-IPSec tunnels between 2
Linux-Fedora13 servers with ESN64 supported. Also iam trying to setup
IKEv2-IPSec tunnels between a Linux-Fedora13-Strongswan4.5 and a
OpenWRT-Linux-Gw (running strongSwan4.3.6)

Can i do it? if not is there a alternate way to do it

thanks so much for your help

with regards
Rajiv Kulkarni