[strongSwan] Can I ignore some IPs in leftsubnet by using iptables?

Andreas Steffen andreas.steffen at strongswan.org
Mon Sep 20 12:22:54 CEST 2010

Using iptables you cannot prevent traffic from these two hosts
from being tunneled. You just can discard the tunneled traffic
on the receiving end. The right thing to do is to insert passthrough
rules which exempt these two hosts from IPsec. You can do this
manually using the

  ip xfrm policy add

command.

Regards