[strongSwan] Virtual IP with IPv6

Martin Willi martin at strongswan.org
Fri Sep 10 15:20:25 CEST 2010

Hi Isabelle,

> TRINITY can ping CYPHER, CYPHER can ping SMITH, but TRINITY cannot ping
> SMITH.
>
> I tried out the same scenario without assigning any virtual address to
> TRINITY, and everything worked like I wanted.

Do you have all the required routes installed on all hosts? Does SMITH
have a route for your pool via CYPHER? Does SMITH receive the ping with
the correct source address from TRINITY?

Our automatic route installation currently works for v4 only, manual
routes might be required on CYPHER and TRINITY.