[strongSwan] Split tunneling

Andreas Steffen andreas.steffen at strongswan.org
Mon Oct 25 20:02:25 CEST 2010

Hello Claude,

I think I discovered the bug. In modecfg.c the attributes payload
was aligned to a 4-byte boundary but according to RFC 2408 only
the overall ISAKMP message should be aligned:

       "If the SA Attributes are not aligned on 4-byte boundaries,
        then subsequent payloads will not be aligned and any padding will
        be added at the end of the message to make the message 4-octet
        aligned."

The patch

http://git.strongswan.org/?p=strongswan.git;a=commitdiff;h=1f2c32835519b31ac5a30c95de2102086dec3cf8

should fix this. Alternatively you can try the latest release
candidate 4.5.0rc3:

   http://download.strongswan.org/strongswan-4.5.0rc3.tar.bz2

Regards

Andreas