[strongSwan] DSCP support in new version of strongswan

Andreas Steffen andreas.steffen at strongswan.org
Fri Oct 15 16:06:28 CEST 2010

Hello,

The DSCP feature using XFRM marks as shown in the scenario

   http://www.strongswan.org/uml/testresults44/ikev2/net2net-psk-dscp/

is supported by strongswan-4.4.1 or newer. The Linux 2.6.35 kernel
or newer include the XFRM_MARK patch whereas the Linux 2.6.34 kernel
must be patched with

   http://download.strongswan.org/uml/xfrm_mark.patch.bz2

Kind regards

Andreas