[strongSwan] Home Prefix allocation using configuration payload

Fida khattak khattakskhat at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 6 18:50:43 CEST 2010

Hi All...
              This is my second post regarding this issue. Hope someone would
reply this time. I am trying to use Strongswan to bootstrap a mobile node
 running mobile ipv6. This could be done using virtual IP but there are some
problems with it (RFC 5026 Section 5.3.2 and some other reasons).  So another
way of doing that would be using MIP6_Home_Prefix, A method of doing that has
been mentioned in RFC 5026 section 8.2. I was wondering how should I start with
the changes in strongswan. Any directions would help...
Regards.
Fida Khattak