[strongSwan] StrongSwan to accept IKE initiated from other end?

Andreas Steffen andreas.steffen at strongswan.org
Wed Nov 17 21:52:32 CET 2010

Hello Bill,

which socket plugin are you using for charon? (The command
ipsec statusall shows a list of all loaded plugins.)

If both charon and pluto are running you *must* load the
socket-raw plugin and if charon only is running then
you *can* use either the socket-default plugin which binds to
UDP ports 500/4500 or of course keep socket-raw but never
load both together.

Regards

Andreas

Andreas Steffen                         andreas.steffen at strongswan.org