[strongSwan] How to route multiple networks over the same tunnel?

Carlos Xavier cbastos at connection.com.br
Fri Nov 12 12:49:04 CET 2010

Hi.
I got the following configuration up and running with Pluto.

conn client_card_trans
        left=XXX.160.208.130
        leftsubnet=172.31.0.0/24
        leftid=XXX.160.208.130
        right=XXX.7.199.162
        rightsubnet=XXX.7.197.253/32
        rightid=XXX.7.199.162
        dpdaction=restart
        keyexchange=ikev1
        ike=aes256-sha1-modp1024
        esp=3des-md5
        pfsgroup=modp1024
        authby=secret
        auto=start

Now we need to add trafic comming by the right side from the network 172.31.4.0/24 and of the host
10.10.15.3/32.

I know on Firewall1 it is possible because you create one group of objects and define it as a
encryption domain, then they will use the same tunnel.

Is that possible to route multiple networks on the same tunnel with StrongSwan?
How can I make this configuration on StrongSwan?

Regards,
Carlos.