[strongSwan] IKEv2 passthrough

Oliver oliver.k11 at googlemail.com
Thu Nov 4 22:00:27 CET 2010

Hi all,

i try to migrate my ipsec settings from IKEv1 to IKEv2. With IKEv1
everything works fine. With IKEv2 my local subnet traffic does not working
while started tunnel. My running configuration is the same like described
there.
http://www.strongswan.org/uml/testresults/ikev1/passthrough/

Is it possible to get passthrough working with IKEv2?

I tried also to set the passthrough policies manual up with the command "ip
xfrm policy add ...". While running the ipsec-tunnel the policies shown with
"ip xfrm policy" are the same in IKEv2 as IKEv1.

Thanks for any info

Oliver