[strongSwan] After I established IPsec tunnel, GTP-U data is not able to be transmitted.

Jessie Liu iamnotjessie at yahoo.com.tw
Fri May 28 14:25:10 CEST 2010

Dear all,
     I set up an environment with a tunnel established between a device A and a security gateway B,
device C is behind gateway B. If the tunnel is not established, the gtp tunnel between device C
and device A could be established successfully and the data traffic could be transported. But after
the ipsec tunnel is established between device A and gateway B, the gtp tunnel seems not
established successfully. Is there any routing issues I should check or any other suggestion?
Thanks.