[strongSwan] Cisco Router IOS IPSEC <-> Strongswan (Slackware)

François Van Ingelgom francois.vaningelgom at pcsol.be
Wed May 26 09:17:22 CEST 2010

Hi everyone!

Still trying to make it work with my IPSEC to Cisco configuration and still no luck, i've doubled, tripled and many more(d) times checked my config and i don't see any error, debug is not really helpful to me.

I've attached output of different debug commands and ipsec.conf and sh run.

I hope you'll be able to find an error i'm not able to discover ^^