[strongSwan] StrongSWAN <-> Cisco router IOS 12.4

François Van Ingelgom francois.vaningelgom at pcsol.be
Wed May 12 15:18:11 CEST 2010

Hi andreas!

I've recreated my setup and, this time, i'm not even able to establish the tunnel.

On the cisco it fails with error: "Notify has no hash. Rejected."

I've attached the debug output of every device.

I really have no idea how to sort it up and google is not a so good friend today :)

Thanks a lot!

François Van Ingelgom -- PCSOL

PS: Debug-Cisco = debug crypto isakmp + debug crypto ipsec
Debug-Strongswan = cat /var/log/messages with klips and puto debug to all