[strongSwan] How to configure more than one security gateway?

Jessie Liu iamnotjessie at yahoo.com.tw
Wed May 12 06:40:48 CEST 2010

Dear Andreas,     Thanks for your reply. Another question is that could I set more than one IP address in right field?Will strongswan process try to connect to the first gateway, and if failed, will it try to connect to the second gateway?
Thanks!

--- 10/5/11 (二),Andreas Steffen <andreas.steffen at strongswan.org> 寫道:

寄件者: Andreas Steffen <andreas.steffen at strongswan.org>
主旨: Re: [strongSwan] How to configure more than one security gateway?
收件者: users at lists.strongswan.org
日期: 2010年5月11日,二,下午11:11

Hi Jessie,

you can use fully qualified domainnames in the

  right=gw.fool.bar

statement. The hostname is resolved by ipsec starter, so
if the IP address changes you must execute

  ipsec update

Best regards

Andreas

Andreas Steffen                         andreas.steffen at strongswan.org