[strongSwan] routing all traffic through tunnel without local one

Matthias Dahl ml-strongswan at binary-island.eu
Thu Mar 11 16:41:02 CET 2010

Hi.

On Monday 08 March 2010 09:54:42 Daniel Mentz wrote:

> [...]
> So in your case, it's all about the source address.

Thanks for your great explanations. That cleared a lot of things up for me. Do
you happen to know any good recent source where I could read up on how all the
tables work together and what each one is for...? I searched around but came
up empty handed unfortunately.

> Does that make sense to you?

A lot actually. Thanks again, that was _really_ appreciated!

So long,
matthias