[strongSwan] Error : Network Manager Configuration

Dhanavel P espdhanavel at gmail.com
Tue Jun 22 14:53:30 CEST 2010

Hi All,
I am getting an error while trying to configure strongswan with the network
manager of fedora .the error being:
-------------------------
checking for DBUS... yes
checking for GTK... yes
checking for GDK_PIXBUF... yes
checking for GLADE... yes
checking for LIBGNOMEUI... yes
checking for GCONF... yes
checking for GNOMEKEYRING... yes
*checking for NM_UTILS... configure: error: Package requirements
(NetworkManager >= 0.7.0 libnm-util libnm_glib libnm_glib_vpn) were not met*
:
*
No package 'NetworkManager' found
No package 'libnm-util' found
No package 'libnm_glib' found
No package 'libnm_glib_vpn' found*

Alternatively, you may set the environment variables NM_UTILS_CFLAGS
and NM_UTILS_LIBS to avoid the need to call pkg-config.

*what should i do with this issue
my fedora   already has network manager .7
and has libnm-util ,libnmglib , and libnm_glib_vpn packages in it*

The configuration steps  which i followed being

./configure --sysconfdir=/etc --prefix=/usr --libexecdir=/usr/lib
--with-charon=/usr/lib/ipsec/charon
make
make install

* But my charon is present in  /usr/local/libexecdir/ipsec/**charon
 in this case will my configuration statement change??
*

Thanks in Advance

Regards,
Dhanavel