[strongSwan] Remove all elements from a hashtable_t

Graham Hudspith g.w.hudspith at googlemail.com
Wed Jun 9 11:00:43 CEST 2010

Martin, Tobias,

Thanks for the info. I'm glad you confirmed there was no "secret" method of
emptying the hashtable that I'd missed. Also that my suspicions about
invalidating the enumerator if I enumerated-and-removed were correct.

In the end (a Friday afternoon deadline approaching) I decided to simply
free all of the memory consumed by the elements in the hashtable followed by
deleting the hashtable and creating a new one. I would only do this once, on
startup, if a particular sort of error occurred. Not too expensive.

If I get a chance, I'll try out your patch, this may take some weeks to
getting around to though.

Cheers,

Graham.