[strongSwan] [strongSwan IKEv2] Issue in CA certificate updates

Sajal Malhotra sajalmalhotra at gmail.com
Mon Jun 7 12:34:37 CEST 2010

Hi

Can you direct me to the place from where i can update the code so that we
can clear the cache externally, or what is the data structure that holds the
cached certificates.

Also, If not flushed on updates, then when does the stack flush these
certificates automatically. Is it only after the daemon is restarted?

Would really appreciate if you could guide me through this.

Actually in our system it is somewhat not acceptable if we would have to
close all SAs(due to daemon restart) on certificates getting updated.

Best Regards
Sajal