[strongSwan] SQL and IKE/ESP

David Spracklen david_spracklen at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 27 20:04:07 CEST 2010

I was talking with Jason Tang about some emails he sent back in May. I need more
information, though.

I'm using charon, not pluto.

Specifically, I am trying to use SQL with ECDSA. The log showed my cert was read
in correctly, but there was a mention that ECP_256 was not supported. The DH
implementation we're using doesn't support this, and I didn't actually specify
this setting anywhere in the certs or configuration. I assume this is a coded
default, probably coming in because I'm using SQL.

I've been trying to figure out where in the code this default comes into play so
that I can change it. Can someone point me to the location where the default is
coming from so that I can use SQL with this certificate?

Dave