[strongSwan] IPSec on mobile connection with dynamic ip.

Mohit Mehta mohit.mehta at vyatta.com
Wed Jul 21 19:41:52 CEST 2010

Hi Martin,

Since, we've seen sort of a similar issue reported before - http://www.mail-archive.com/users@lists.strongswan.org/msg02166.html [although that one is while using pluto], Would you think that resolving the hostnames for both ends on dpd restart might be worth trying or are there any drawbacks to this?

Mohit