[strongSwan] Closure of IKE SA or IPSEC SA on change in cinfiguration in ipsec.conf

vivek bairathi bairathi.vivek at gmail.com
Wed Jul 21 12:38:00 CEST 2010

Hi Ashutosh,

I am not asking for dynamic update of configuration.
I am asking for that if a configuration changes for a connection in
ipsec.conf and I fire "ipsec update" then is there any possibility that
IKEv2 Stack will automatically bring down the SA first update the new
configuration and then bring the SA up.

Regards,
Vivek