[strongSwan] "no RSA public key known" but ID is correct / even with "rightcert"

Develop develop at imagmbh.de
Sun Dec 19 20:12:01 CET 2010

@Andreas
I think the IKEv2-port to android is only one half of the solution.
Because of the internal structure I need l2tp, too. And it would be some
work to implement xl2tpd and pppd. Updating the phone should be easier ;-)

@Michael
As far as I know the android does not support raw rsa keys as well. For
the meantime I will use simple PSK (that works, tested yesterday) and
patch the new 2.2 android firmware. If a colleague will leave the
company, we will have to change the PSK. But I hope to patch the phones
in the next month.

Thanks a lot for your help!