[strongSwan] IPv6 Addresses

Claude Tompers claude.tompers at restena.lu
Mon Apr 12 08:01:41 CEST 2010

Hi,

I fear my email has been overseen, so I repost it again with further details.
In an IPv4 VPN, I can assign IP addresses from a given pool to the roadwarriors by using i.e. :

rightsourceip=192.168.128/25

Is it possible to do the same with IPv6 ?

rightsourceip=fec0:1234:5678::/64

regards
Claude Tompers

--