[strongSwan-dev] strongswan/IKEv2 developer wanted

Rene Fischer Rene.Fischer at rohde-schwarz.com
Thu Sep 1 17:02:00 CEST 2022

Dear developers,

we are looking for an experienced strongswan/IKEv2 developer to be available as soon as possible for a full-time position. Your main tasks would be:

  *   integration of post-quantum secure crypto algorithms into our network encryption products
  *   contribution to the strongswan open source project (!)
  *   creating technical documentation for national approvals
  *   active engagement in research projects (national DE, EU)

You can find the full profile here: https://www.rohde-schwarz.com/us/career/jobs/job-detailpage_251563-1208389.html. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to me directly.

Thanks to Andreas for allowing me to post to this list.

Have a nice day,
René Fischer

René Fischer
Head of Shared Components & DevOps

Rohde & Schwarz Cybersecurity GmbH
Lise-Meitner-Allee 4 | 44801 Bochum | Germany
Mobile: +49 160 8836090
Internet: www.rohde-schwarz.com/cybersecurity<http://www.rohde-schwarz.com/cybersecurity>

[cid:image001.png at 01D8BE24.7D31B7A0]

Managing Director: Dr. Falk Herrmann (CEO)
Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Ralf Koenzen
Company‘s Place of Business: Munich
Commercial Register No.: HRB 160333 | VAT Identification No.: DE 295078969
WEEE Register No.: DE 138 891 79