[strongSwan-dev] PATCH [0/3] Vendor ID fixes

Tobias Brunner tobias at strongswan.org
Wed Nov 3 13:31:58 CET 2021

Hi Volker,

> here are three patches to fix Vendor ID handling. I tested patch 1 and
> 2. Patch 3 is untested, but I had a look at the libreswan code and
> libreswan agrees.

Thanks.  I've pushed them to master with a fourth commit to fix the
Cisco client VID.

> Btw. I don't think those Sonicwall VIDs are prefixes. Again the
> libreswan code seems to agree.

I think Noel referred to ike-scan's list of VIDs [1], which are pretty
much all prefixes (only three patterns use $).  So it's possible that
they aren't actually prefixes, shouldn't really matter though.

Regards,
Tobias

[1] https://github.com/royhills/ike-scan/blob/master/ike-vendor-ids