[strongSwan-dev] PATCH [0/3] Vendor ID fixes

Volker Rümelin vr_strongswan at t-online.de
Mon Nov 1 14:46:36 CET 2021

Hi,

here are three patches to fix Vendor ID handling. I tested patch 1 and
2. Patch 3 is untested, but I had a look at the libreswan code and
libreswan agrees.

Btw. I don't think those Sonicwall VIDs are prefixes. Again the
libreswan code seems to agree.

With best regards,
Volker

Volker Rümelin (3):
   ikev1: fix prefix length of vendor id MS NT5 ISAKMPOAKLEY
   ikev1: fix prefix length of vendor id Cisco Unity
   ike: fix prefix length of vendor id Cisco VPN Concentrator

  src/libcharon/sa/ikev1/tasks/isakmp_vendor.c | 31 ++++++++++++--------
  src/libcharon/sa/ikev2/tasks/ike_vendor.c    |  5 ++--

2.31.1