[strongSwan-dev] nm applet 1.4.5, pre-shared key

Noel Kuntze noel.kuntze+strongswan-dev-ml at thermi.consulting
Fri Aug 30 10:20:14 CEST 2019

Manual resend to all participants due to wrong sender address of original email.

Hi,

Check PR #145[1] on GH.

Kind regards

Noel

[1] https://github.com/strongswan/strongswan/pull/145

--
Noel Kuntze
IT security consultant

GPG Key ID: 0x0739AD6C
Fingerprint: 3524 93BE B5F7 8E63 1372 AF2D F54E E40B 0739 AD6C