[strongSwan-dev] Looking for direction on writing a custom plugin.

Noel Kuntze noel.kuntze+strongswan-dev-ml at thermi.consulting
Tue Oct 2 18:37:51 CEST 2018

Hello Tom,

Checkout the demo-plugin branch. It contains one additional commit, you can see its contents here: https://github.com/strongswan/strongswan/commit/648735c78ec7ca563b6ce52e65f54a44573973a7

For future migration, just keep a single diff or a set of diffs that you can then apply on top of the checked out source code of the release you want to build.
Regarding building just that plugin, you configure the source and then run "make" in the plugin's directory. But you shouldn't do that because of possible ABI changes between compiler versions, if you don't build it all in one swoop.

Kind regards

Noel

--
Noel Kuntze
IT security consultant

GPG Key ID: 0x0739AD6C
Fingerprint: 3524 93BE B5F7 8E63 1372 AF2D F54E E40B 0739 AD6C