[strongSwan-dev] about user quota usage and terminating

Isa YETER isa at teknasyon.com
Thu Jun 29 15:21:54 CEST 2017

Hello again Tobias,

Thank you for your kindly help, I'm using radiusDB now for accounting.
It is ok.

Last problem is; I still could not found a way to terminate an active
connection by it's username.

I looked swanctl help and see this : swanctl --terminate        (-t)
terminate a connection

I dont know is it terminating an active user connection or not, i tried
: "swanctl -t testuser", it said: "terminate failed: missing terminate
selector"

How can I do that?

Thanks.