[strongSwan-dev] Working of format specifiers in DBG

Anand Murali anand1298 at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 13 06:46:37 CET 2017

Hi,

I have been going through the source code of strongswan.

I came across lots of custom format specifiers like:

DBG1(DBG_ENC, "U_INT Type %N is not supported",
encoding_type_names, int_type);

DBG2(DBG_CFG, "received proposals: %#P", proposals);

I'm new to this. Have been going through this code for a week. I'm not able to figure out how these are evaluated.

Any help to understand how these are evaluated?

If there is an internal code that does this parsing, can you point me to that file?

Thanks