[strongSwan-dev] need help for record client that connect to the vpn visited ip address

风 gowinder gowinder at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 24 09:18:10 CET 2016

my purpose is like this: when some client connected to the strong swan vpn, and he used browser to visit some website, i want record the destination ip address ( like google ip) to log file or database.
I read the source code for days and didn’t find where to add the code
And I set the log level to 4 and watch the log, the log didn’t show the true destination ip the client want to reach, just show the client ip and strong swan ip and the client virtual ip.

Is there some config parameter to let the log show client original destination ip, or some where to let me add code the show that ?