[strongSwan-dev] Issue with IKEv1

bhashkar prakash Singh singh.bhashkar at gmail.com
Sun Mar 27 08:05:01 CEST 2016

Hi,

I have upgraded  stongswan version from 4.5.3 to 5.3.5 in my system. After
upgrade, it is observed that ikev1 tunnels are not getting established with
certificates with signature algorithm SHA252 & SHA512.

However with signature Algorithim SHA1, the ikev1 tunnel gets established.
With same configuration strongswan 4.5.3, no issue seen for ikev1, it works
fine for signature Algorithm SHA1,SHA252 & SHA512.

Could someone please help, what can be issue with version 5.3.5.

Thanks & Regards,
Bhashkar