[strongSwan-dev] [strongSwan] strongswan 4.5.2 multiple right subnets

Jayapal Reddy jayapalatiiit at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 11:35:22 CEST 2016

Hi Andreas,

Thanks for you reply.
Earlier we were using openswan where in the config 'keyexchange=ike' is set
(which is ikev1 correct me if I am wrong). In openswan multiple subnets
with comma separated worked.

In strongswan if we setup connection for each subnet, a separate tunnel
will be created for each connection. For connection status, bring up/down
we need to do on each connection. Earlier in openswan we used to manage as
single connection.

Is there any way to manage it as single vpn connection or tunnel ?

Thanks,
Jayapal