[strongSwan-dev] Plugin for 3rd party authentication

Bob Nies bnies at iwsinc.com
Fri Jun 10 19:34:22 CEST 2016

I am interested in writing a plugin, but not sure where to start. What I
would like to do is use a 3rd party IDP (ImageWare <http://iwsinc.com/>)
for authenticating a user when they log into the vpn. This is an
out-of-band verification system that would use a mobile device as a
second-factor authentication service.
Are there any plugins dealing with second-factor authentication?
Any suggestions on documentation, or where to start?

This is my first posting to the board, so I would like to thank everyone
for reading it.

Bob N.

--
The information contained in this transmission contains potentially
privileged, export controlled and/or confidential information of Imageware
administrator directly, please send an e-mail to emailadmin at iwsinc.com