[strongSwan-dev] Removed SA/policies flush from starter

Emeric POUPON emeric.poupon at stormshield.eu
Fri Jul 1 09:30:04 CEST 2016

>> Wouldn't it be safer to commit this by the way?
>
> No, then we couldn't e.g. run swanctl commands to load connections, as
> the vici plugin wouldn't be able process the requests.

Then for the startup scripts I guess there is the same race using swanctl or starter? How can one be sure the scripts are completed before loading the connections?

By the way, why does starter manage to send the connections with my patch?
I thought the socket was created but no thread was actually accepting on it. Isn't it the same with the vici plugin?

Regards,
Emeric