[strongSwan-dev] strongswan 5.2 (backports) tunnel failed for 3des encryption

Andreas Steffen andreas.steffen at strongswan.org
Thu Aug 25 10:09:02 CEST 2016

Hi Jaypal,

the "des" plugin is built by default and loaded automatically when
the charon daemon starts. Do you use an explicit "load = "
statement in the charon section of strongswan.conf enumerating
all plugins to be loaded? If yes, just add "des" to the list.

Regards

Andreas

Andreas Steffen                         andreas.steffen at strongswan.org
strongSwan - the Open Source VPN Solution!          www.strongswan.org