[strongSwan-dev] On reqid, del_policy() and kernel_interface.

Dmitry Shubin shubin at rnd.stcnet.ru
Wed Sep 16 20:12:32 CEST 2015

Hi, Tobias.

On 09/16/2015 07:32 PM, Tobias Brunner wrote:
> I pushed some changes to the policy-del-ext branch.  Let me know if they
> work for you.

I cherry-picked the relevant commit and fixed my plugin to use the
updated interface. A simplistic scenario I've just run by hand that
involves traps and manual rekeying works as expected. We'll be testing
this more thoroughly in the nearest future and report back in case there
are any issues.

Thanks.