[strongSwan-dev] Can a plugin use another plugin?.

kodavanty at gmail.com kodavanty at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 20:11:28 CET 2015

I am playing around with StrongSwan. I would like to separate
out the IPsec dataplane. I realize I need to implement a plugin
for the kernel-ipsec/net interfaces. I will come up with an API
for messaging between my plugin and the entity that handles the
IPsec dataplane.
My question is can I implement another plugin to encapsulate the
IPC implementation, so I can change it later if needed?.
In other words can my plugin use another plugin which provides
for the message transport?.

Thanks in advance for your time.
Vamsi.