[strongSwan-dev] strongSWAN IPsec plugin

Dmitry Shubin shubin at rnd.stcnet.ru
Thu Oct 29 11:50:13 CET 2015

Hi, Carlos.

The component responsible for communication with ipsec stack is called
libhydra. You can customize it by providing alternative implementations
of "kernel-ipsec" and "kernel-net" features. The former is for SA/policy
management [1], the latter deals with ip addresses/routing [2].

[1]
https://github.com/strongswan/strongswan/blob/master/src/libhydra/kernel/kernel_ipsec.h
[2]
https://github.com/strongswan/strongswan/blob/master/src/libhydra/kernel/kernel_net.h