[strongSwan-dev] Handling of CRL updates different between Vici and ipsec rereadcrls

Cole, Michael michael.cole at cgi.com
Wed Nov 11 18:58:21 CET 2015

Hi Tobais

I built a patch with just the change to   src/libcharon/plugins/vici/vici_cred.c   given in your link
https://git.strongswan.org/?p=strongswan.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/vici-load-cert-crl
built, installed and run. All good.
I loaded the CRLs in the "wrong" order via vici, ran ipsec purgecrls ran my test and its all working fine.

Thanks you for quick and complete response

Best regards
Mike Cole