[strongSwan-dev] HA : config loading and resyncing

Emeric POUPON emeric.poupon at stormshield.eu
Tue Mar 10 15:37:37 CET 2015

Hello,

Thanks for your support.
I started by changing the default value too, but I was still not pleased with that (had to put quite a big value to make sure it works even with a high debug level)
Finally, I decided to add the relevant events (see attached patch).

This solves my problem, but maybe there is something better to do?

Emeric