[strongSwan-dev] Adding support for subnets in transport mode (Feature #196)

Daniel Palomares palomaresdaniel at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 17:24:08 CEST 2015

Hello all,

I'm interested in using Transport Mode for subnets.

I found the Test Scenario description here:
https://git.strongswan.org/?p=strongswan.git;a=commit;h=d8a5f15f6a0c7665527e2e788001d63e12790f27
[ Didn't find it on: https://www.strongswan.org/testresults.html ]

And the trap manager patch here:
https://git.strongswan.org/?p=strongswan.git;a=commit;h=7b3b674fae4ecc3ae2a1a07a1701dcf6f72b4bd7

Do I need anything else to make it work?

Correct me if I'm wrong, this only works with Certificate-based
authentication (CA) and not Pre-Shared Keys (PSK)?

Thank you!

Daniel Palomares

Daniel Palomares