[strongSwan-dev] crluri token and local files

Emeric POUPON emeric.poupon at stormshield.eu
Wed Feb 11 18:04:08 CET 2015

Hello,

It works as expected: thanks again for this patch!

I have another question: this local crl file may be updated using an external script.
However, the crl file once fetched seems to get cached inside the credential manager.

The only workaround I found is to remove the "find a cached (delta) crl" part of the find_crl function in src/libstrongswan/plugins/revocation/revocation_validator.c

Is there a clean way to prevent a crl file from being cached? (setting the "cache" bool to FALSE in get_better_crl did not help)

Best Regards,

Emeric