[strongSwan-dev] Help to forward traffic from softAP through strongswan on Raspberry Pi2

John WW wrxzzj at gmail.com
Sat Dec 26 07:29:42 CET 2015

Hi guys

   I have setup a softAP (use my RT5370 wireless adapter on wlan0 ) on
my Raspberry pi2,

I have add iptables rule to Raspberry pi2 for forward wlan0 traffic.

software works very well, without VPN established.

then I have config a strongswan client in Raspberry pi2, which can
established a VPN tunnel with remote strongswan.

BUT after ipsec established,  all traffic goto wlan0 was blocked,
I want is that all traffic from wlan0 can be forward to VPN tunnel.

is't possible to forward all traffic through vpn tunnel ?

my wlan0 on Raspberry pi2 : 192.168.228.1, a hostapd & udhcpd running
in background for softAP.

--
Thanks