[strongSwan-dev] imv_attestation crash

Andreas Steffen andreas.steffen at strongswan.org
Wed Jun 18 13:27:30 CEST 2014

Hmmm, why not always return

  this->workitems->create_enumerator(this->workitems);

which is always defined over the lifetime of the session object
and is initially an empty list before the policy is fetched.

The policy_started check returning NULL seems like some legacy stuff
which was needed in an earlier version but which has been obsoleted.
I'm going to check how the current mechanism works.

Andreas

Andreas Steffen                         andreas.steffen at strongswan.org
strongSwan - the Open Source VPN Solution!          www.strongswan.org
CH-8640 Rapperswil (Switzerland)