[strongSwan-dev] handling phase 2 creation with Juniper SRX - is this a bug?

SM K sacho.polo at gmail.com
Fri Jul 11 20:13:13 CEST 2014

Hi Martin,

I had a look at the patch and will be testing out soon. I know this would
work. BUT I had one concern. In process_r, you check if the informational
mesage is a DELETE message. Is this necessary? I am concerned that if this
message is not a delete, but another informational message that the FW
sends for whatever reason, we return SUCCESS, which would delete this task
and could lead to the same problem.

regards,
sach