[strongSwan-dev] Xauth with the ldap server

詹林 zhanleewo at gmail.com
Fri Dec 5 07:33:10 CET 2014

Dear all:
    I want deploy strongswan server as our VPN solution. But I need
authenticate user via ldap server. I do some research. Somebody point out
that we can auth via radius and configure the ldap server as the backend of
the radius server. By the way I need import radius schema into ldap server.
But I have no permission to change anything of ldap server. So I need auth
via ldap server directly. Then I do some research again, someone point out
that I need create an plugin base on xauth_generic plugin. Does it work? I
can not find out some documents about this case from the wiki pages of
strongswan project. Could you give me some helps and more detail
informations about auth via ldap server?

Thanks for your helps.

Edward Zhan

--
Sent from Gmail Mobile