[strongSwan-dev] How to best conduct a cipher key update?

Marksteiner, Stefan stefan.marksteiner at joanneum.at
Mon Nov 18 13:23:26 CET 2013

Hi Thomas,

thanks a lot for your reply, no I know that I don't have to look any further
in this direction.

In my particular case, I don't really care about the SPI, I just want to
change the keys as quickly as possible.
Therefore, I was thinking that sending one update message performs better
than a delete and a new message.
Unfortunately it obviously doesn't work this way :(

Cheers and thanks again,

Stefan

I'm