[strongSwan-dev] 2 transport mode CHILD SAs, tunnel up, connection down

James Hulka jah at open.ch
Mon Mar 25 09:23:27 CET 2013

Hello Martin,

Thank you for your reply. Just for clarification the current
configuration I am testing is using IKEv1.

I tested again using reauth=no and after 4 days I once again had a
single tunnel disappear for 44 minutes which would be in the right range
for rekeying (keylife=1h, rekeymargin=9m).

To further clarify the configuration it may be helpful to know that I am
building 4 tunnels between 2 interfaces on one host to 2 interfaces on
another host:

h1 eth0 <--> h2 eth0
h1 eth0 <--> h2 eth1
h1 eth1 <--> h2 eth0
h1 eth1 <--> h2 eth1

Any thoughts/ideas would be much appreciated.

Thanks

James